Better Homes Realty has been serving our clients since we were established in 1964 in the Northern California city of Walnut Creek. By 1975, Better Homes offices were opening all throughout the state and recently throughout the country.
Today, we are full-service franchised real estate offices . . .
- Recognized by our trusted trademark – the red, white and blue shield
- Independently owned and operated
- Over 65 offices and almost 800 real estate professionals throughout the country
- Successful – closing over $1.5 billion in sales during the past 12 months
Fully supported by our franchisor with resources and services:
- Career Development
- Relocation and Referral
We are experienced and professional . . .
- The average number of years in real estate per agent throughout the Better Homes system is 10 years
- 27% of our California associates hold a California Broker’s license
- Our associates are active members of industry organizations:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Board of Realtors governing local market areas
Many associates have earned professional designations, such as:
- Graduate, Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
We are a leading franchisor of independent residential real estate offices; offering a highly attractive program to broker-owners who want to distinguish themselves in the marketplace
If you are interested in exploring a franchise or real estate career opportunity with Better Homes or you need help finding an office or an agent to help you with your real estate needs, please call (888) 895-8988 or Contact Us through this website.